- Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions
- Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes and best practices
- May manage medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative, or may formally supervise a small team, and assigns day-to-day work
- Designs and develops applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions, performs vendor-related activities, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides
- Assists in vendor assessment and evaluates and recommends software development tools
- Oversees and provides technical support to junior team members
- Significant advanced code development, code review and modest day-to-day support duties
- Department-wide public speaking and other communications conveying application level directions
- IT experience including being involved in IT projects on a full time basis
- Able to mentor peers and guide less experienced Team members
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Click Here To Apply