Crestwood Behavioral Health, a Public Benefit Corporation is proud to be California’s leading provider of mental health services. Together we invest our energy to enhance the quality of life, social integration, community support and empowerment of mental health clients.
Our Values: Family, compassion, commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility, character and social responsibility- drive the work that we do every day, at all our campuses. These values are integrated into every area of the company’s operations and they serve as the foundation of the programs and services we provide. We are deeply committed to creating a positive impact on society and the environment.
QUALITY ASSURANCE DIRECTOR ROLE:
Under the direction of the administrator or designee, the quality assurance coordinator plays an integral part in the overall functioning of the facility. The coordinator will facilitate all aspects of quality for the facility. This position encompasses portions of staff development, infection control, medical records, and quality improvement. The coordinator is also responsible for the compliance of these aspects as they relate to current licensing and accrediting policies and regulations.
- A degree in a health-related field and/or two years experience in health education, and 1 year experience in medical records and quality improvement.
- Experience in working with health care agencies and/or regulatory agencies.
- Knowledge of Title 9, 22, OSHA, and CARF.
- Coordinates with management to assure all personnel have met state regulations in regards to education and in-services.
- Develops and maintains a log of in-service training for the facility.
- Networks with outside agencies to increase educational information for clinical and non-clinical personnel at facility.
- Implements regular in-service training opportunities that are based on identified needs gained through competency assessments and new trends and developments in the field of mental health.
- Proven ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborates effectively.
- Maintains files and filing systems for current and discharged records
- Develops and implements auditing tool that will reflect the completion of the medical records with a copy to responsible director and personnel
- Supervisors medical records assistant
- Assists in the development and implementation of the quality improvement program
- Assists in the general orientation of new personnel in regard to general documentation and procedures
- Utilizes the component of quality improvement to implement and teach staff accountability and acceptable standards of quality client care and assist the director of nursing in assuring quality through in services and education
We offer Full Time employees comprehensive health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D) as well as generous time away programs, flexible schedules, extensive training, tuition reimbursement and 401k retirement programs.
Crestwood Pandemic Response:
Supporting the safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority, responsibility, and privilege. Our goal is to provide a safe and sanitary environment for clients, staff, and visitors, and to help prevent the development and transmission of infection. Our Pandemic Response Committee partners with health experts across the country and connects with all of our facilities to ensure we are providing the best possible solutions (including preventive measures, protective equipment, emotional support, education, etc.) to meet staff and client needs.
Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Click Here To Apply