Provider Solutions Advisors provide provider services/network management support to the provider community by serving as a liaison between the provider and the Company on education, reimbursement, administrative/medical policy and non-routine provider issues, by supporting network contracting by researching issues that may impact future provider negotiations or jeopardize network retention, and by assisting in the implementation of new initiatives, capabilities and processes.
Important to Know
- Must reside in the Tampa, FL area
- Not 100% remote; 2-3 days a week is in the Field training, strategizing, building and maintaining provider relationships
- Requires travel for client engagement, company meetings ect..
- Serves as an adviser and educator to providers as the health care industry transforms in order to impact improved performance outcomes.
- Influences key stakeholders to advocate for and adopt effective policies, business processes, initiatives and capabilities.
- Monitors and evaluates adoption, engagement and educational opportunities by analyzing data in order to positively influence outcomes.
- Coordinates solutions of critical non-resolved provider issues with internal business partners.
- Identifies and supports continuous improvement initiatives and provides subject matter expertise.
- Serves as mentor to lower-level Advisors.
- May create actions plans, tasks, scorecards and/or management plans.
The Successful Candidate Will
- Leverage business relationships with executives of integrated hospital systems and acute hospitals and facilities that change behaviors to create value for customers.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the delivery system through offering and servicing a valued, integrated portfolio of business solutions.
- Support network contracting efforts by providing input on engagement/performance relative to network participation decisions and act as a conduit to share competitive intelligence, industry trends and environmental impacts to key business partners and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience in Health care with a focus on provider relationship, network management or provider office/hospital environments.
- 4+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education, Health care experience with a focus in provider relationship, network management or provider office/hospital environments.
- Knowledge of all physician/provider payment and AFCS, methodologies/contracts, drug, per diem, OPP, DRG, etc.
- Experience with managing a territory and associated priorities, action plans and tasks.
- Experience with collaborating and building relationships with multiple internal and external partners such as vendors, providers, etc.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic plans.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Preparing and presenting training materials.
- Experience in negotiating and influencing customer outcomes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
General Physical Demands
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations for work (i.e. travel to attend meetings, events, conferences).
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects
- Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally
Click Here To Apply