Currently looking for a part-time position in the American Fork/Lindon Physical Therapy Office – Up to 3 days a week including Tuesdays/Thursdays.
Looking for a Physical Therapy receptionist who serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; collecting copays and balances, verifying insurance coverage
Responsibilities and Duties
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality Focus
- Employee & Family Office Visit credit
- DoorDash Pass Discount
- Gym Membership Discount
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $18.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Are you available to work minimum Tuesdays and Thursdays?
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply