Newark, CNAs, HHAs, PCAs Needed for Live-In Home Care Cases in New England!
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR HOME HEALTH/MEDICAL FIELD PROFESSIONALS WHO DON’T WANT TO WORK IN A MEDICAL SETTING. WE ARE OFFERING CASES THROUGHOUT NEW ENGLAND IN ONE LOCATION (HOME SETTING) WITH ONE CLIENT.
Are you a certified CNA, HHA, PCA looking for a job that makes a difference? Are you compassionate, caring, dedicated and have experience working with the elderly? Are you interested in earning $1,000 per week, for your hard work?
FCP Live-In is hiring for Live-In Caregiver positions. We have both short-term (2 week minimum) and long-term assignments available throughout New England (Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont).
About the Position:
Live-In Caregivers perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene, bathing, dressing, assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, grooming, care of mouth, skin, nails and hair
- Ambulation assistance and help with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Medication oversight and reminders
- Companionship, socializing with the client, purposeful engagement, facilitating wellness activities, community involvement
- Cooking, meal and snack preparation, measuring and preparing special diets
- Shopping (grocery, household, other) and running errands
- Transport to and from appointments, shopping and/or other activities
- Perform homemaking activities including (but may not be limited to) dusting, vacuuming, sweeping or mopping floors, cleaning of common areas including kitchen and bathrooms, washing dishes, doing laundry, changing bed
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care
- Hospice Care
About the Company:
FCP Live-In has been an industry leader in home health care for over two decades and specializes in Live-In Care. FCP’s Live-In Caregiver approach has been built on the foundation that “there’s no place like home”, especially as people age. Home is where we build our families, make precious memories and keep our most cherished possessions and pets. By providing continuing care to clients in their homes, our outstanding services maximize our clients’ ability to maintain their independence as long as possible and minimize the effects of illness, accident or disability. We maintain the highest quality standards in the health care industry, and truly care for the well-being of our clients and employees.
Why Choose FCP:
We believe great care begins by taking care of our employees. So we’ll reward you with competitive pay and benefits, paid training, continuous educational and development opportunities and our unique culture of support. In addition, you will:
- Earn $1,005 weekly
- Room and board included while on a case
- Be eligible to participate in company benefits
- Get free transportation to and from cases
- Be paid a holiday differential
- Have flexible scheduled time off
- Be eligible for performance bonuses
- Have on call 24/7 support
- Join an awesome team of like-minded people
Why FCP Will Choose You:
- You are a certified CNA, HHA, PCA and have experience working with the elderly.
- Successful clearance of health screens as required by state regulations.
- Successful clearance of state and company background and reference checks.
- Must have flexible availability with the willingness to work throughout New England.
- Are you dedicated, reliable, patient and sensitive to the needs of the elderly?
- Are you able to work independently?
- Are you an effective communicator with clients, families, team members and other stakeholders?
- Must have great documentation skills
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $52,300.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
FCP has implemented protective measures consistent with CDC guidelines on hand washing and hygiene, social distancing, cleaning and sanitizing, temperature and health screenings. Caregivers are provided with appropriate PPE and COVID-19 field training.
- Are you able and willing to live in a client’s home for an extended period (2 weeks+) of time?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Home Care: 1 year (Required)
- current (within 12 months) physical (Preferred)
- CNA, HHA or PCA License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply