Eligible for $1,000 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment
The Tanager Place Behavioral Health Clinic is committed to providing mental and behavioral health care to children and adolescents, while providing the needed support for each child’s family and immediate support network. The Clinic focuses on increasing quality of life through traditional and innovative therapeutic services.
Fully accredited by the State of Iowa and the Council on Accreditation, Tanager Place Mental Health Clinic prides itself on providing the highest quality of care treating a comprehensive range of issues. Our clinicians collaborate with each patient and their family in order to create an individualized treatment plan and person centered goals.
As an Outpatient Therapist you’ll serve as member of the multidisciplinary team providing outpatient therapeutic services and support to children, families, and clients.
Examples of essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Meet all licensure and ethical standards outlined by governing licensing body;
- Serve as mandatory reporter and maintain certification;
- Comply with all applicable safety and health regulatory requirements;
- Adhere to billing expectations as determined by individual role;
- Participate in individual and team meetings focused on administrative and clinical development;
- Develop clinical conceptualization for collaboration with the multidisciplinary team;
- Provide clinical knowledge including the ability to adjust therapeutic style and interventions conducive to the development and maintenance of a therapeutic relationship with clients, families, and supports across the life span;
- Be cognizant and respectful of cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of clients/family;
- Ensure a sound theoretical base and the ability to conceptualize and implement effective treatment for clients;
- Maintain professional boundaries with clients, families, supports, school, and other agency employees;
Acceptable Experience/Training/ Education:
- Master’s degree in social work or related human services field is required;
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work.
Required Special Qualifications:
- Current Iowa License
- Masters-level licensed therapist: LMSW, LISW, LMHC-t, LMHC, LMFT-t, LMFT.
- Strong assessment and intervention / observation skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills;
- Clinical experience with children, adolescents and adults;
- Experience in an outpatient clinic setting is preferred.
- Monday through Friday;
- Primarily day hours; flexibility to schedule late afternoon or early evening appointments
- Medical, dental, and vision for full-time employees.
- PTO for full-time employees.
- Heavily discounted trainings offered through Tanager Place’s Training and Education Institute for all employees.
- Individual and group supervision and ongoing mentoring.
- Employees are eligible to receive bonuses.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Master’s (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply