12 Hour Night Shift
Weekend Track Position
If you are looking for an RN position, this could be your opportunity. Here at Samaritan Hospital, an affiliate of St. Peter’s Health Partner’s, we care for more people in more places.
Recognized leader: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
What you will do:
- Deliver care, including assessing needs, planning and meetings the needs of patients in the Crisis ER Unit
- The RN is responsible for assessing the needs of each patient where assigned
- Planning the nursing care needed, including spiritual, emotional and physiological needs. Once planned, the RN is responsible for seeing that the plan of care is carried out through performance and or leadership of supervised personnel and that the plan of care is evaluated
- The RN is directly accountable to the Nurse Manager for the quality of patient care delivered
- The RN modifies and delivers care that is specific to the age, growth and development of patients according to the unit scope of services
- When serving in the charge role, the RN is responsible for clinical and leadership functions, for assessing the needs of each patient and planning the nursing care needed to meet those needs
What you will need:
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of New York
- Registered Nurses must possess the ability to assess, plan, direct, intervene and evaluate patient care
- The RN must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and written
- 1 year of RN Acute experience is preferred
- BLS certification required (Basic Life Skills)
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Click Here To Apply