Work with the industry leader
VRC Protx LLC / The Dale Prentice Co is the exclusive distributor of many of the world’s most trusted critical flow control, pressure management and instrument product lines and solutions in the Upper Great Lakes and Rocky Mountain regions.
We have been keeping equipment and processes safe and operational since 1926. We are passionate about adding value to our customers businesses by providing cost-effective, technically correct, and safe application engineering solutions that improve efficiencies and performance.
As our demand continues to grow, so does our need to expand our exceptional team. We need a Field Specialist with process safety and flow control products experience that loves to travel.
You’ll be one of our key sales influencers — leveraging your knowledge of flow control products and services to a wide range of markets and industries.
Our inside sales and customer service staff will book discrete tasks like site reviews, requirements discovery, training, data collection requests, and installer visits into your calendar (no cold calling required whatsoever) and you’ll report back on post meeting follow-up.
All you have to do is meet people and do what you do best — inspire them on all the ways our equipment and services can be used!
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Meet Technicians and Project Engineers, and Ops Managers
- Follow through on critical field-based sales and service tasks, including onsite trouble-shooting visits
- Provide your team members with updates after appointments
- From time to time, attend networking events and industry exhibitions
This role involves travel. You’ll consult with clients, prospects and influencers in Wisconsin.
No need to prospect for leads
Many field sales roles force you to do everything from prospecting to customer service. Not at Prentice.
In short, we provide the appointments… so you can concentrate on what you do best — spreading the word!
This isn’t a role to research prospective customers, schedule meetings, and attempt to wrap other unnecessary activities under the guise of “sales.” This role is all about building relationships and educating the market.
Our team is dynamic, passionate and driven, dedicated to customer satisfaction and are continually striving to dominate the market place.
The skills we need
You will definitely have industry experience (oil & gas, mining, power/utilities).
Regardless, you’ll have the ability to quickly pick up our product portfolio. Articulating our products and services to perfection will fast become second nature to you.
Other necessary traits include:
- Sales and relationship-building skills. You’re comfortable consulting in the boardroom with high-level decision makers or talking with technically focused project engineers and ops managers.
- Smart and articulate. You have a passion for learning products and can articulate them with perfection to prospective customers. You must be able to hold your own in a boardroom or out front of a group.
- Team skills. You must have the capacity to work with, and trust, your Field Scheduler, and inside sales and engineering team to set appointments and manage your calendar.
- Current driver’s license and available to travel for face-to-face appointments.
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
- Competitive salary
- Medical Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Vacation Plan
If we still have your attention, here’s how to apply
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oil & gas: 2 years (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply