Masternick Memorial Health Care Center is seeking compassionate individuals that enjoy working with the elderly to be State Tested Nurse Aides at our long-term care facility. Provide direct care to nursing home residents, primarily for their activities of daily living, but also must include some medical care.
**SIGN ON BONUS – UP TO $3,500!
**Become a Health Care Hero in TWO days!
Windsor House offers a competitive benefit package:
- New HIGHER Pay Rates PLUS Quarterly $1.00 an Hour Attendance Bonus on every hour worked!
- Two-day online course offered to receive your temporary STNA license.
- Performance Based Annual Bonus Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement for LPN or RN programs available.
- Multiple health coverage offerings to choose from
- Company-paid and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Must be state tested, have recent nurse aide training completion certificate, or be willing to train.
- Previous experience working in direct care services preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- long term care: 1 year (Preferred)
- State Tested Nursing Assistant License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply