RN – REGISTERED NURSE – FULL-TIME / PM & NOC SHIFTS
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!! WAGE RANGE STARTING $37.00 / per hour to $42.00 per hour!!!
To be considered – apply in person at Fredericka Manor 111 Third Ave or contact Human Resources – 619-843-8012
Under the direction of the Director of Nursing Services is responsible for the coordination, supervision and directing the work of the Certified Nursing Assistants. Ensures that resident needs are met according to Federal and State regulations and Company Policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Coordinates and performs patient assessments and plan of care evaluations.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per Care Center and company Policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains required documentation as per Federal, State and Company Policy.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient needs. Ensures that all patient rights are protected.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all Federal, State and company policies, health codes and guidelines in preparation and handling of foodstuffs.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings. Complies with all department and facilities policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current licensure by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable. Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off for full time employees.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34.00 – $42.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Signing bonus
Fredericka Manor takes all COVID precautions for the safety of our resident and staff
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Chula Vista, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply