1 Rated Contact Center To Work At In SWFL (Based on Indeed Reviews as of 01/03/2020)
Why join the DGA Auto Team?
- Paid Time-off: Yes, we pay for you to take a vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life: group benefit plans
- Our Culture: Over 85% of our employees LOVE their job
- We Care: We work with over 15 charitable causes within our local SWFL area. Find out more: www.DGAcares.com
About DGA Auto:
Dealer’s Greatest Assets (DGA) is an industry-leading strategic partner for automotive dealerships nationwide. DGA believes strongly that great business is built on trust and we are looking for enthusiastic, like-minded, people to join our Operations team! If you want to be a part of a diverse and supportive team and are looking for a company that invests in your future, apply today!
Our compensation packages includes 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Free Food, Wellness Program, and much more!
Operations Supervisor – Job Summary
At DGA, our Operational (Ops) Supervisors are the primary conduit of positive agent employee engagement and is critical to developing and cultivating an inclusive culture of high-performing agents. The Ops Supervisor is responsible for the overall management of a team in consideration of agent, client, and company requirements. The Ops Supervisor is directly responsible for agent performance and development and also has responsibility for service levels and other metrics for his/her team.
Additionally, the Ops Supervisors is accountable for identifying challenges, proposing solutions, and implementing the solutions with the appropriate approval and guidance of upper management.
Operations Supervisor – Primary Responsibilities
- Create a culture of high performance and team accountability
- Coach and develop assigned program team
- Function as the primary point of contact for agents in need of support
- Performs quality monitoring in limited capacity to ensure calibration with quality assurance
- Responsible for schedule adherence of his/her team
- Create a culture that cultivates strong attendance rates
- Support recruitment with interviewing / hiring support
- Administer corrective actions for the team as needed
- Identify employee satisfaction opportunities
- Ensure that timely communication to employees regarding performance or key business items
- Develop and support agent incentive programs
- Coordinate with workforce management to mobilize personnel to align with volume requirements and service levels for the operation
- Develop and execute employee development action plans
- Communicate floor actions based on workforce management direction and active queue monitoring
- Responsible for key performance indicators at the team level
- Holds weekly one-on-ones with team members to develop agents over time
- Delivers agent review on a quarterly basis at a minimum
- Support recruiting through conducting of interviewing
- Excellent communication Skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teaching Skills
- Demonstration of the following traits:
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Courtesy and Respect
- High Morale
- Ability to teach sales and customer service skills
- Above-average achievement of company performance objectives
- Demonstrate understanding of the QA Programs
1. Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
2. Positive Attitude
3. Communication Proficiency
4. Time Management
7. Leadership/Strong Morale
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Experience working in a contact center environment and/or leading teams in a service industry
This position has direct supervisor responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work may vary. Open flexibility is required. Required to work all or some Saturdays and Sundays.
No travel is expected.
Dealer’s Greatest Assets provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to the job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply