Performs basic maintenance on facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned. Performs general maintenance and light repair of grounds and building structures and their mechanical, or sanitary problems. May do maintenance painting, minor repair. Collects facility garbage from warehouse utilizing forklift, dumps garbage into trash compactor. Drives warehouse floor sweeper daily to help keep facility clean. Collects trash from parking lots and truck yards. Ability to meet physical demands of job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess a practical knowledge of several maintenance trades i.e. automotive, basic electrical, engine mechanics, hydraulics, HVAC systems, welding, plumbing, pneumatics, and fabrication. Microsoft Office, Google sheets experience is a plus.
- Have the chance to test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you are able to find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative work space and environment.
- Beverage center and snack bar weekly allowance to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day.
**Not all perks are applicable to all positions and/or locations**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Building Maintenance: 3 years (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply