Primary Skills: .Net, AWS, SOAP, Web API/REST API
Duration: 8 Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Work closely with the development team to deliver on-time, on budget, high value projects.
- Ensure the design and development of technology solutions properly fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired objectives and fulfills return on investment goals.
- Work closely with development team to ensure disciplines are followed, project schedules, risks and issues are effectively managed, and project stakeholders receive regular communications.
- Anticipate change management requirements and ensure effective solution adoption by ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer, training and deployment readiness.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC, API, ASP.NET Core technologies.
- Experience with Amazon AWS Cloud programming.
- Proficient in consuming & publishing Web Services (SOAP) and Web APIs (REST).
- Experience with multithreaded programming and concurrency control
- Strong background in data modeling and database design concepts
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Excellent proactive communications and planning skills
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dhaval at (408) 907-6913.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Click Here To Apply