We are currently seeking an individual to assist in our office with coordinating projects. This involves working with our technicians, as well as subcontractors on jobs on a daily basis. This individual should have 3 years of construction knowledge, be able to break down materials needed to complete projects or maintenance of a facility and be very resourceful. Works well in a team atmosphere as well as individually. Detailed oriented, can work well in a fast-paced environment and must be a multi-tasker.
· Coordinate jobs for technicians/subcontractors out in the field.
· Communicate with technicians/subcontractors in the field about jobs/items needed.
· Help in office with incoming emails on projected jobs.
· Collect data to estimate cost for current and future items needed for each job site.
· Consult with vendors, clients and customers about estimates and to resolve issues.
· Prepare estimates for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
· Great phone presence for a busy office. Help answer phone calls throughout the day when needed.
· Be able to be on call if needed.
· Personable with the ability to make quick decisions that will benefit the customer and All Things Commercial (ATC).
· Have a clear working knowledge of the construction industry.
· Familiarity with construction terms.
· Deadline and detail-oriented.
· Must have current Valid Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record.
· Must pass screening process which includes a background check.
Candidates being interviewed and considered for employment are subject to a background check and driving record review (for those required to drive company vehicles only). Overtime and pay raises will be available to those who excel.
Benefits: Medical, AFLAC,401k
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Required)
- Construction Knowledge: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply