We are looking to hire a committed PRN orthopedic Physical Therapist in our Lapeer, Burton and Flint, MI clinics to act as the patient’s partner throughout their treatment of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
Who we are:
Founded in 2005
Currently operate >50 clinics throughout the US.
Doctors of Physical Therapy is owned and operated by a physical therapist, with the main goal to consistently help patients achieve faster, long term relief. It is our dedication to excellent patient care that will sustain our reputation and help us improve the lives of thousands of patients.
We do have other positions available and are always looking for great talent and opportunity. If you are looking to make a change but this location is not right for you, please don’t hesitate to send your resume as we are always looking for growth opportunities.
Full time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
Please visit our website at www.drsofpt.com
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- physical therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy License (Preferred
View all our openings at https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/CBIZ20164.careers?CareersSearch
Click Here To Apply