The Yerba Mate Co. exists to deliver Guayaki Yerba Mate to national, regional, and local corporate, retail, and independent accounts. Guayaki Yerba Mate is the coolest drink on the market with the strength of coffee, health benefits of tea, and the euphoric effects of chocolate.
We are seeking a reliable and motivated candidate for the combined role of sales, distribution, and merchandising. Training and a company vehicle will be provided. This is an entry-level position that reports directly to the Area Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s view of essential functions for this position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job as required.
- Service and deliver Guayaki Yerba Mate products to assigned store locations in your region. Collects payment from customers, and ensures that all required customer paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted via the mobile app after each sale is completed.
- Completes daily sales routes covering existing accounts and prospects for new accounts.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner and consults with customers after sales or contract signings to resolve issues.
- Inventory reporting receives shipments and maintains a clean/organized storage unit.
- Safely operate and maintain a company-provided vehicle. Maintain and adhere to company vehicle policy.
- Full-service vendor, place order, deliver the product, merchandise product, collect a payment, submit invoices.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Beverage route sales experience is a plus
- 1+ years of retail grocery, merchandising, and customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
Compensation and Benefits:
- $16.82 hourly plus monthly bonus opportunity
- Excellent healthcare benefits (100% employee coverage)
- 401k plan matching (up to 5%)
- $50 Monthly mobile phone stipend
- Free Guayaki Yerba Mate
The Yerba Mate Co. is a second chance, equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, citizenship status, unemployment status, or prior record of arrest or conviction. Justice system-involved applicants are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.82 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No weekends
- Are you at least 21 years of age (this is to determine insurance eligibility)?
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Grocery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Route Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply