Manager/Director of Lead Generation
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), The Manager/Director of Lead Generation serves as the strategic subject-matter expert for the company’s marketing programs. You will lead a team tasked with demand generation and marketing funnel optimization. Using marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, conversion optimization, PPC advertising, content marketing, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenues.
Direct reports will include social media specialists, digital media specialists, content marketing specialists.
Your primary goals will be to generate lead channels and increase lead to close conversion rates. In addition, you will own improvements to our existing lead channels and convert website traffic into new marketing qualified leads for BizIQ, nurture to close those leads into customers working in close collaboration with sales leadership.
Additional responsibilities could include marketing operations, sales enablement, and customer marketing/retention marketing.
- Lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs, lead to opportunity conversions and revenue targets.
- Work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer to achieve greater marketing success and hit revenue and growth targets.
- Take vision from Sr. Leadership, vet it, flesh out the details and create execution plans
- Develop forecasts and present to company leadership.
- Set team strategy through analysis of historical marketing data and serve as an expert on the company’s total addressable market and how to target it’s members
- Grow the team through hiring and training, managing performance, coaching, mentoring, and career development.
- Forge strong communication between marketing and sales as you work towards achieving shared goals.
- Identify trade show and other live event opportunities, and execute the company’s event planning, messaging and logistics.
- Optimize our marketing automation, nurture leads, streamline attribution processes, and lead initiatives related to email, content, social, paid media, product marketing, customer marketing, and others.
- Direct implementation and execution of marketing policies and practices.
BA/BS/MBA or equivalent working experience.
- 7-10 years experience managing and supporting a team of marketing professionals.
- 7-10 years experience supporting marketing, development, and companies in mega growth stage as well as recent hands on experience.
- 5-10 years hands on experience with social media and search engine optimization at an enterprise level.
- Google Analytics Certification preferred, expert with CMS platforms and marketing automation, highly technical marketer.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including the role of content, e-mail, SEO, paid media, and lifecycle stage optimization tactics.
- Working knowledge of key SMB, B2B marketing channels, including email marketing, SEO, social media, direct mail, print, and live events with subject matter expertise in four or more of these channels.
- Experience with customer analysis and segmentation.
- Experience in increasing quality lead flow and driving leads for inbound sales teams.
- A record of partnering with internal teams to influence business results.
- Unparalleled organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with market research and translating it into actionable marketing strategy.
- Experience marketing a monthly recurring revenue product.
- Experience blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, speaking, and growing an audience on social media and events.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast
BizIQ, an Inc 5000 Company, was recently named the 25th fastest growing company in Arizona and the 956th fastest growing company in the United States. We’re experts in the small business local digital marketing industry. Our company is located in the fun and trendy Arcadia District of Phoenix, AZ. (A lot of great restaurants nearby, and conveniently located to the valley freeways)
Benefits of working with BizIQ:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401K with generous profit share
- United Health Medical plans, Delta Dental plan, vision, life, disability and more!
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (including “floating” holidays)
- Fun, energetic atmosphere
- BizIQ Bucks! – peer-to-peer internal rewards program
- Weekly catered lunches
- Cash spiff incentives
- Espresso machines
- No weekends or travel required
- Relaxed and social company culture
Submit your resume along with a brief cover letter explaining why you have applied and how you are the best candidate for the position. Also please include your direct email address. Many job boards do not forward direct email addresses.
No Walk-Ins, please. All interviews must be scheduled.
Click Here To Apply