The Sales Trainee’s (ST) function is to support sales initiatives and provide route coverage for their colleagues during vacation, sick, injury or any special projects as needed. Sales Trainees will work with management to maintain customer relationships between sales, merchandising and operations for all large & small format “off premise” stores. The primary role of the ST is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner to Red Bull executional standards.
- Train with senior Account Sales Managers on their routes
- Cover Account Sales Managers’ routes when needed
- Evaluate all competitors’ activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with District Manager
- Meet monthly key performance indicators (KPI‘s) focused on the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts and other merchandising components
- Manage Red Bull products in assigned RBDC accounts
- Determine current and on going product needs at accounts
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Build and protect the Red Bull brand
- Ensure that all Red Bull equipment is clean and in good working order
- Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Regularly lift, move and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000 pounds.
- Responsible for overall safety and safe operation of motor vehicle.
- Comply with all DOT physical and safety requirements.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Prior Sales Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must obtain DOT Medical Card prior to start
- High school diploma or GED required
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
Red Bull Distribution Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Are you at least 21 years of age?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Delivery driver experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Click Here To Apply