Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Responds to the anesthetic needs of patients and coordinates their care with other perioperative personnel during the preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative phases. Administers anesthesia services to patients for medical and surgical procedures relevant to the facility under the medical direction of staff anesthesiologist. Responds to the emergent airway management within the facility as needed. May be on-call, either in-house or from home, as required by the facility.
- Formulates anesthetic plan with anesthesiologist. Discusses plan and the risks, benefits, and options with the patient. Prepares for the administration of anesthetic and implementation of the plan. – 15%
- Performs special line placement procedures granted within the guidelines for the practice setting, including but not limited to intraveneous and arterial line insertion. – 10%
- Documents appropriate data on pre-anesthesia assessment. Documents intraoperative anesthesia care on intra-op anesthesia record, including but not limited to charting vital signs, drug deliveries, fluid and blood deliveries, fluid loss, events and their times, and appropriate comments. Documents appropriate charges, quality indicators, and controlled substance disbursement use and waste. – 25%
Maintains age specific competence in anesthesia technical skills appropriate for the practice setting. Skills include (but not limited to) airway management, induction, blocks, and general anesthesia. – 20%
Maintains and acquires new knowledge of anesthesia pharmacology (including new drugs), anesthesia modalities, techniques, and technology. – 15%
Provides a safe practice environment by utilizing a systematic approach to minimize risk (to patient and providers) of infection, physical injury, psychological stress, and equipment failure. -15%
- This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
- Master’s Degree- Nurse Anesthesia
- No previous experience required
- SC RN- Advance Practice
- CRNA- Nurse Anesthetist
In Lieu Of The Above Minimum Requirements
Other Required Skills and Experience
Day (United States of America)
Oconee Medical Campus
1064 Oconee Memorial Hospital
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Click Here To Apply