- The Western Sugar Cooperative has a challenging opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can analyze, post, and pay vendor invoices, assign invoices to the proper general ledger account and cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices, and create monthly reporting.
- Live our Core Values of: Being a Safety Leader, Integrity, Openness & Trust, Team Work, Entrepreneurship, and Social Responsibility,
- Review, code, and post vendor invoices in SAP daily.
- Create and post monthly recurring entries.
- Review GR/IR account monthly and work with storeroom to solve overdue items.
- Review general ledger accounts monthly and propose accruals to Controlling.
- Review vendor accounts for missing monthly recurring expenses and propose accruals to Controlling.
- Work with the Accounts Payable Manager at our Corporate Office in Denver.
- Reconcile Goods Receipts with the storeroom daily.
- Ensure correct approval sign off for all invoices.
- Receptionist duties incl. distribution of incoming mail, answering, and redirecting incoming phone calls.
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Friendly, results oriented, and collaborative
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred but not required.
- 3+ years’ experience in accounts payable
- Experience with Accounts Payable in SAP
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadline.
- Reports to Factory Manager
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Solid leadership and influencing skills
Travel Requirements, if any (please indicate percentage):
Position Type: Non- Union
Location: Scottsbluff, Nebraska
Medical, Vision, Dental, LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K with match opportunity and the Company also contributes an additional 6% discretionary amount into each employee’s 401(k) at the end of the calendar year. Vacation, Salaried Continuance Plan, Holidays, and Paid Sick Leave if required by applicable State Law.
Click Here To Apply