PT Clinical Director of Rehab
Comprehensive Orthopedic Physical Therapy
PT Clinical Director of Rehab – Licensed Physical Therapist – Somerset, NJ
This is your chance to be part of an organization that continues to expand, while ensuring that you have everything you need to be an extraordinary professional… from outstanding benefits and a state-of-the-art Gym, to regular schedules that help you balance work and life. We are an organization committed to clinical excellence and understand the role our employees play in achieving excellence, which is why you’ll encounter an unparalleled level of respect for your thoughts, opinions and expertise.
Help ensure the highest standard of rehabilitation services by joining Comprehensive Orthopedic Physical Therapy as a Clinical Director of Rehab. You’ll work directly with the owning physical therapist and office manager to make rehabilitation services as efficient and profitable as possible by recruiting team members and managing various aspects of employee development, including orientation and performance. You’ll oversee daily staffing and utilization, as well as network with the area’s finest health professionals to grow, and serve as a mentor to staff. In addition, the Clinical Director of Rehab cultivates key customer relationships, promotes COPT practices and services, and identifies and secures new contracts and business leads.
The Clinical Director of Rehab is responsible for the efficient management of rehabilitation services in the practice. This position also assists in integration of rehabilitation services in all settings. The Clinical Director of Rehab ensures that the highest standard of rehabilitation services is delivered and maintained.
1. Assumes responsibility for the efficient and profitable management of rehabilitation services.
2. Provides direct patient care.
3. Monitors the standard of clinical services being delivered and maintained.
4. Operationally manages COPT personnel and consultants within facility.
5. Reviews monthly department and individual therapist outcomes and supports staff in identifying strategies to improve outcomes as needed.
6. Assists therapy staff in identifying and removing barriers to treatment and providing clinical education to meet the needs of the patient.
7. Takes responsibility for the development and support of all staff in their site to include rounding, coaching and mentoring.
8. Assumes responsibility for annual evaluations of therapy staff.
9. Assumes responsibility for hiring therapy staff (in conjunction with the owner and general manager).
10. Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of office manager.
11. Assumes responsibility for facility reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
12. Assists with creation and implementation of clinical orientation and ensures that there is a quality orientation process for new rehab staff.
13. Supports the delivery of the highest standard of rehab services through appropriate utilization of resources, the promotion of clinical programs, and staff development in collaboration with licensed therapists, the owner and office manager.
14. Promotes all COPT services whenever possible.
15. Identifies and secures new contracts and leads.
16. Ensures that the clinical management of the clinic, including oversight related to case management, quality improvement, care planning, clinical utilization, and patient identification is overseen.
17. Completes monthly reports and formally reviews them with the facility administration.
COPT Clinical Director of Rehab (CDR)
1. The CDR position requires a minimum of a master’s degree in a rehabilitation discipline.
2. Additionally, the CDR must have three years direct patient care experience and one year of management experience.
3. A thorough knowledge of Medicare and third party billing is also required.
Beyond our highly competitive compensation and benefits — you can trust that you will always be successful. Whether it’s enhancing clinical skills or developing leadership capabilities we actively support your goals. We are proud to foster a culture that strives for clinical excellence and creates remarkable experiences for our patients. Apply today, make your mark and see just how extraordinary you can be.
We offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation and benefits package, including:
Medical/dental insurances (Full Time)
Paid time off
APTA membership Reimbursement
NJM Group Auto and Homeowners Insurance option
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
- outpatient office: 3 years (Required)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply