Do you take pride in having exceptional communication and decision-making skills? Are you comfortable providing noteworthy customer service and building relationships along the way?
Your skills could be used to work hand in hand in assisting our customers. With this role, you will have the opportunity to help them through their automobile financing needs both over the phone and in person.
If you are ready to make a difference, join an enthusiastic team and start a lifelong career, “Come Begin Your Story” as Administrative Assistant!
Professional Financial Services (PFS) has been purchasing retail installment contracts for new and used automobiles, trucks and motorcycles originated by franchise and independent vehicle dealers since 1995. We have 58 branches in 11 different states.
You’ll know you are a successful Administrative Assistant when you:
- Provide excellent customer and dealer service
- Maintain insurance filing and record-keeping systems
- Receive loan payments and posts to customer accounts
- Maintain cash drawer accuracy and security
- Prepare and submit office bank deposits and checkbook transactions
- Prepare and assemble reports for branch record-keeping
- Perform collection activities on delinquent accounts when needed
You could be a great addition as Administrative Assistant if you have:
- Previous Administrative Assistant and cash handling experience
- A valid state driver’s license, with an acceptable driver’s record
- Access to a reliable automobile for use on a daily basis
Keep in mind that we provide:
An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential – You have the ability to earn a monthly bonus when your team meets your Company set goals!
Community Service – As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.
Growth Potential- We believe in fostering our employees’ talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
TOP-of-the-line training that includes hands-on training, online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply Today!
Click Here To Apply