Subaru of Portland, a dealership in the O’Brien Auto Group, is currently hiring for a full-time Service Advisor / Writer.
We are looking for a team player who has Advising or Writing experience, customer service, and/or dealership experience. This position will be a commission-based position that is driven off your personal success along with the growth of the store. This position is on a rotating schedule.
What Subaru of Portland offers?
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(K) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Ancillary Benefit Plans
The Service Advisor will be directly responsible for the proper satisfaction of customer and vehicle-related problems, and the thorough and accurate performance of designated administrative activities
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers when they arrive and escort them when they leave
- Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Answer questions about service outcome
- Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work
- Provide customers with necessary problem/solution information
- Manage and oversee the service center’s workflow and scheduling
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up
- Attend regular weekly morning meetings
- A charismatic and relatable personality
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate suitably through email, phone, or in person
- A desire and drive to be successful with a positive attitude
** APPLY ON THE LINK BELOW **
Equipment/Machines/Tools Typically Used: phone, computer, adding machine, copier, calculator, stapler, fax machine, pencils/pens, letter opener, scissors, and rulers.
Physical Demands: Required long periods (80-90% of work day) of standing and walking (on showroom floor, on dealership lot including interior and exterior of building). Capable of walking extensively on concrete. Infrequent sitting, stooping, kneeling, and crouching. Lifting 20 lbs or less and carrying 10 lbs or less on a frequent basis. Frequent pushing and pulling, twisting and turning of trunk, reaching and handling of objects, occasional climbing, balancing and crawling.
Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and the ability to pass a background check
Subaru of Portland is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- One location
Click Here To Apply