Sponsored for more than 60 years by the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm, Marian Manor provides the highest quality staff and services, continuing a long tradition of caring for the physical, spiritual, and intellectual needs of the whole person.
We are seeking to fill the position of Rehabilitation Technician.
Marian Manor can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Extensive New Hire Training Program
- Health, dental, vision, HSA with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Fully paid life insurance
- AFLAC supplemental insurances
- Retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Compassionate environment
- Scheduled morale booster events – food, prizes, team spirit, fun.
Rehabilitation Technician Job Summary:
- Assists Rehab Director w/ Case Management responsibilities for Managed Care clinical updates.
- Prepares documentation, copying and faxing.
- Orders necessary supplies according to inventory control .
- Assists in ordering DME supplies for patients discharging.
- Assists the therapy team with specific treatment activities.
- Transports patients to and from rehabilitation department and other locations.
- Prepares residents for therapy.
- Helps in the modification of rehab equipment for best fit to resident.
- Completes regular facility equipment inspections, cleaning and maintenance.
Rehabilitation Technician Qualifications:
- Certified Nurses Assistant – CNA, or currently enrolled in a therapy program (i.e. PTA school or COTA school).
- High school diploma or Graduate Equivalency Degree.
- Concise oral and written communication skills.
Why Choose Marian Manor?
Marian Manor is one of the largest employers in the South Boston community. Our basic philosophy is to enable each resident to function at the maximum of his or her capacity and to enjoy to the fullest the long life with which God has blessed him or her. Please consider becoming a part of the Marian Manor family and share in the work of the Carmelite Sisters who devote their lives to the care of the Aged, the Sick and the Infirm.
Please consider joining our dynamic team of caring professionals!
Marian Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
- High School or better
- CNA Certification
- Customer Service
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Click Here To Apply