Lincoln Surgical Hospital is an innovative healthcare leader in providing exceptional surgical services for our patients. Our dedicated physicians and staff strive to achieve optimal surgical outcomes in a patient focused atmosphere. We are looking for a Radiology Technician to join our team.
Hours: Full time, 80 hours per pay period (2 weeks). Monday – Friday. Availability needed between the hours of 7:00 am – 6:00 pm. Schedule will be based on the surgery schedule and the needs of the patient.
The professional in this position provides patient services using imaging modalities.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform radiologic procedures.
- Apply the principles of radiation protection.
- Evaluate radiographs for technical quality.
- Exercise professional care essential to radiographic procedures.
- Recognize patient conditions requiring immediate action and initiates life support measure.
- Graduate of Committee Allied Health Education and Accreditation (AMA)
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Current State of Nebraska licensure and BLS required.
Lincoln Surgical Hospital has a competitive benefits package to include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with a company match
- Uniform Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Laser vision correction discount
- Onsite Fitness Center
Click Here To Apply