The RN has the primary responsibility to preform a variety of medical function relating to the health and welfare of the inmates.
Must have current RN license through the state of Tennessee.
- Ensure all inmates have exams within days of entering the facility.
- Ensures continuity of care with community providers.
- Maintains accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administers medication to patients and monitors them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribes assistive medical devices and related treatments.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 865-215-4446 or email us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,018.45 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- One location
Click Here To Apply