WhizAI is one of the leading startup tech companies that is a purpose-built AI business intelligence platform that exclusively focuses on Life Sciences. We empower users to get answers to their business questions by simply asking via voice or text on web and mobile. WhizAI is fast, easy, and scalable and is becoming the trusted partner of choice at the top global life sciences companies. Asked. Answered. Instantly.
We are on a mission to make enterprise analytics as easy and delightful as using your favorite app. The days of tedious dashboards, long training hours, and complex analytics software are over. Our platform is disrupting the $190B+ analytics market industry by making it 100X faster and easier for all business users to simply talk to their data and get insights, based on the innovations in NLP, AI, ML and enterprise software. We are the future of business intelligence and if you too want to put innovation and user experience for business users above all else, this role is for you.
WhizAI is looking for an energetic and highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to cultivate leads and help Account Executives sell the WhizAI platform to potential customers.
We are looking for a collaborative, competitive and hard-working individual with true entrepreneurial spirit. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up our account executives for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our company and offerings in a compelling way.
- Respond, engage with and qualify leads from outbound marketing campaigns
- Generate new leads by researching key accounts and by building relationships through various means of outreach, including cold calling, email, social media and other communications.
- Setup calls and meetings between potential customers and WhizAI Account Executives
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage account executives for next steps
- Learn and deliver first level WhizAI demos and presentations and help with writing proposals
- Maintaining contacts, opportunities and recording all progress in CRM
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales and performance results
- Help as needed on special projects and events
- At least two years of work experience as a Sales Development Representative with a proven track record of achieving quota
- Strong understanding of SDR and sales lead generation development best practices and procedures
- Proficiency with core sales tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn and the ability to learn new tools as needed
- Basic understanding of analytics, BI and AI products
- Bachelors’ degree and experience with the life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical industry is a plus
- Understanding and ability to report sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High energy and positive attitude
Competitive and commensurate with experience. whiz.ai offers a base salary, a bonus plan, and equity.
Health care and paid time off.
Click Here To Apply