Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Plans a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of the students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity of the students.
- Prepares classes for the classes assigned and shows written evidence of preparation upon request.
- Encourages students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with the goals, establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects to communicates these objectives to students.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media, consistent with physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the students involved.
- Strives to implement by instruction and action the school’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
- Diagnoses the learning disabilities of students on a regular basis seeking assistance from the ESE Specialist as required
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Maintains accurate, complete and correct records as required by law and administrative regulation.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Education or field instruction required
- Florida certification in the subject area
- Free Healthcare
- Advance Degree Stipend
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Group Accident, Hospital, & Critical illness
- Bachelors or better in Education or related field
- Temporary Certification
- Professional Cert
- Letter of Eligibility
Click Here To Apply