JOIN OUR CAUSE
At AuLTru, we are committed to improving the lives of our clients and taking care of our employees. We are family owned and operated with a management team that has more than half a century of experience dedicated to safeguarding the welfare of others. If you are also passionate about helping people and want to learn more about Home Care and the opportunity to develop as a professional, then partner with AuLTru.
AuLTru is a local, family-owned and operated home care agency led by nurses with over 50 years of experience safeguarding the welfare of others. We provide in-home, non-medical personal care services: companion, personal, and interim.
For more information visit https://aultru.com.
Lead Home Health Aides help seniors with their activities of daily living (ADLs) and report any changes in health. They work closely with the Director of Care and support staff in supervision, training, and staff relief. This position is salaried and primarily on-call.
- Assist with staff relief and supervision of caregivers when necessary
- Occasionally provide on-the-job training to new hires
- Follow a client’s care plan and documents results
- Observe and report any changes in the client’s condition
- Aid with personal care (hygiene, dressing, etc.)
- Help clients with the self-administration of medications
- Perform light housekeeping, laundry, and assist with meal preparation
- Transport client to appointments and daily errands
Caregivers are the heart of AuLTru, as they have the important responsibility of empowering and protecting their match. That is why all interested applicants should be teachable and have a deep compassion for others.
- Bilingual preferred (e.g., Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Tagalog, etc.)
- Be at least 21 years old
- At least four years of relevant in-home care or skilled facility experience or equivalent
- High school or college diploma
- Proof of work eligibility
- Complete a vehicle history and criminal background check
- Complete a physical and TB test
- Valid auto insurance, driver’s license, and automobile, preferred
- CPR and first aid certification attained within the first three months
- Propensity for transparency
- Strong willingness to learn
- Proven ability to communicate and interact with clients, families, coworkers, and supervisors
- Show a high level of efficiency in clinical skills through a competency checklist and skills demonstration test
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
AuLTru invests in its employees. Other than competitive compensation, we offer support from top-tier healthcare professionals that ensure your safety and care about your welfare.
- Competitive pay rates (commensurate with experience and certifications)
- Exceptional learning opportunities for personal and professional growth; curriculum led by registered nurses with over 55 years of joint healthcare experience
- Use our new home care app to track your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family, and more
- Paid time off accrual and bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 – $30,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- personal care assistant: 4 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Click Here To Apply