At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
The Client Executive is the client owner for Experian Health’s growth accounts, responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, managing client issues, ensuring revenue protection and actively pursuing upsell opportunities seeking to expand the account potential.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships for Experian Health growth accounts with a focus on expanding the Experian Health footprint while protecting current revenue stream.
- Connect with the client regularly to strategically sell into white space and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Strategically works on assigned accounts with a goal to grow revenue and pass account to Strategic Client Executive.
- Generates Strategic Account Plans for assigned accounts and generates/ maintains relationships within accounts.
- Responsible and accountable for renewals and upselling by expanding into whitespace of existing clients’ accounts. Actively pursues upsell opportunities with an outcome of revenue growth while ensuring increased retention across the assigned client portfolio.
- Educates clients on Experian Health product portfolio, explaining how Experian Health products and solutions align with clients’ needs.
- Nurture and close leads by conducting onsite and virtual demos at client sites.
- Identifies key buying stakeholders within clients and solicits appointments and face-to-face meetings with key contacts, establishing and cultivating client relationships.
- Responsible for facilitating Quarterly Business Review, articulating client successes and ROI, includes documenting action items and go forward strategy.
- Monitors and evaluates product usage to ensure implemented products are providing expected return on investment and meeting customer expectations.
- Maintains client and account profile strategy reports – user lists, survey contact list, leads, sales opportunities report, notes from client calls within Salesforce and distribute product and news
- Responsible for learning the Experian Health product portfolio and passing sales certification within first 90 days.
- Ensures the client adheres to Experian Health policies and procedures by acting as the client advocate and liaison to other internal Experian Health teams.
- Thoroughly understands competitive product offerings and can articulate the differentiation of Experian Health products from competitors’.
- Understands market trends, industry best practices and technical developments to strengthen Experian health value propositions, linking market insights to clients’ priorities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Advanced presentation skills
- Executive presence and C-level presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and proficient in tactical planning, excellent project management and time management skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate across groups
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure, performance driven environment
- Flexibility in working with changing needs of organizations
- Self-motivation and the capability of working independently with minimal direction
- Proven Sales/Revenue Growth Performance
- Demonstrated success in selling and negotiating contracts
- Demonstrated success in cultivating client relationships
- Demonstrated success in relationship management and consultative selling aptitude
- Excellent Microsoft office and Salesforce or similar CRM skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare IT industry/Healthcare Revenue Cycle Sales and/or Account Management experience
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word “Experian” is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Click Here To Apply