This is a full time, fully benefited position.
Directs daily activities and participates in the supervision and performance management of warehousers. Unload, check-in, stock, and organize warehouse and yard area merchandise. Greet customers and load warehouse and yard products. Provide product information and keep warehouse and yard areas clean and orderly. Provides required training.
- Participate and contribute to warehouser performance management activities with the Store Manager including hiring, positive and negative feedback suggestions and performance appraisal development and delivery.
- Participate in creating work schedules for warehousers.
- Unload, check-in, stock, and organize warehouse and yard merchandise utilizing established procedures.
- Provide customer service and product information to customers on warehouse and yard products.
- Carry out and load store merchandise.
- Keep store warehouse and outside facility areas clean and orderly utilizing daily recovery program.
- Participate in the supervision of warehousers.
- Train new warehousers and other store employees as required.
- Maintain forklifts, delivery truck and comply with established retail standards.
- Operate forklift regularly.
- Coordinates store customer deliveries per established standards.
- Assemble store merchandise as directed by managers.
- Help in store as directed.
- Open and close yard and warehouse areas.
- Keep the store stocked with merchandise warehoused or stored in the yard or warehouse.
- Communicate product outages and special customer situations to managers.
- Willingness to attend continuing education courses on leadership, supervision, etc.
Successful Candidates Will Have
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Skill to operate a forklift, tractor, and other facility equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Skill to operate a computer and other automated office machines.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Skill at product recognition.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations.
- Problem solving and communication skills.
- Full time employees receive medical dental and vision health insurance
- Profit share
- 401K retirement plan
- Long term disability and Life/AD & D Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Holidays and paid time off.
Dating back to the early 1930’s, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that’s right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Wilco is an equal opportunity employer.
Click Here To Apply