Stevenson Consulting, Inc. is a full service engineering consulting firm serving the Mid-Atlantic and South regions of the US since 1984. We are seeking a Laboratory Technician, to run testing on construction materials, in our Blacksburg, VA office.
- Preparation and maintaining of laboratory sampling of concrete, soil or aggregate
- Recording samples according to applicable standards
- Compiling and inputting testing results
- Keeping the laboratory in compliance with accreditation standards
- Recording and maintaining equipment calibration and verification
- Daily interaction with team members
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to work in the construction environment and work off-shift hours, including weekends
- Valid driver’s license, with satisfactory driving history required.
- Highly organized individual
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Good written and oral communication skills
Compensation based on certifications and experience
Valid driver’s license required.
Full time position with benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k). Medical and dental insurance available first of the month after 30 days.
Drug Free, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Click Here To Apply