Our company currently has multiple, immediate openings for skilled Phlebotomists throughout Southeastern Wisconsin!
Areas of focus include the surrounding areas of: Milwaukee, Grafton, Thiensville
As a Mobile Phlebotomist you will be contracting with us on a part-time or full-time basis depending on your schedule and availability!
What exactly does our company do?
We conduct Life, Health, and Disability Insurance exams to determine the eligibility of prospective applicants. These exams consist of accurately taking the applicant’s vitals, medical history, and specimen collections (blood/urine/saliva).
How long does an exam take to complete?
A typical exam can take between 10-40 minutes depending on the services required by the insurance company.
Where do these exams take place?
Our company prides itself on convenience for all applicants! Exams will take place at the applicant’s home or their place of business.
We pay per service completed. The more exams you complete the more money you will earn. During high-demand hours our current Examiners can earn up to $36/hour.
What do you mean by “ High-Demand” hours?
Most applicants prefer their exams to be conducted at a time where their work obligations are not interrupted. Typical business hours are from 9am – 5pm, making our high-demand hours: 6am – 10am, 4pm – 8pm, and weekend mornings.
What are the job requirements?
- Minimum of 100 successful venipuncture draws
- 1 year of Phlebotomy experience
- Must have reliable internet access
- Own a computer, printer, multi-page scanner
- Reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
- Excellent time management skills, detailed orientated, legible penmanship
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Click Here To Apply