At Hospice of Redmond our mission is to enhance the quality of life for patients and families by providing the highest level of compassionate hospice, Transitions, Palliative Care and Bereavement services for our Central Oregon community.
JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
RESPONSIBLE TO: Operations Manager
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing and public relations plans, resulting in a documented increase to Hospice of Redmond census. The success of this position derives solely from the provider relationships that result in the admission of appropriate patients from physicians, discharge planners, case managers, floor nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
- Implementing marketing campaigns to favorably promote Hospice, its programs and events to the Central Oregon community. Assist in the development of sponsorship’s and relationships with businesses, individuals and organizations interested in supporting Hospice’s events and programs.
- Responsible for the implementation of an ongoing fund development program including social media grant writing, corporate sponsorship’s, large donor relations, and Festival of Trees and Camp Sunrise.
- Develops a sales plan with measurable goals and objectives, analyzing results and adjusting plan accordingly to achieve an increase in Hospice of Redmond census.
- Functions as the primary sales and marketing contact for referral sources including but not limited to physicians, discharge planners, residential and care facilities.
- Acts as the liaison with referral sources to improve communication and understanding of the needs and wants of the referral sources.
- Conducts personal visits to referral sources monthly according to the sales plan.
- Works with Patient Care Coordinator to arrange in-services of a clinical nature as requested by referral sources.
- Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining a professional presence on various social media platforms, including email database for the creation of content for newsletters and event notices.
- Coordinate scheduling of events on the marketing calendar.
- Coordinate event logistics, publicity, including public relations, advertising and collateral material design, production and distribution. Serve as liaison to vendors as needed. Prepare and modify event contracts as requested.
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to Marketing Team and staff for each event.
- Act as Coordinator of the Festival of Trees fundraiser, cultivate and expand sponsorship development and fulfillment for Hospice events and programs. Work with the Bereavement Coordinator to support, promote and fund-raise for annual events – Camp Sunrise, Teddy Bear Tea and Light Up a Life.
- Track event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Complete administrative duties for events – assist with managing on-site productions and clean-up for events as necessary. Close-out each event as required. Prepare name-tags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, etc. (as needed for each event).
- Supports Hospice staff by providing promotional and collateral materials as needed.
- Work with Volunteer Coordinator to fill volunteer assistance in fundraising activities.
- Assume active role engaging relations with media representatives and serves as a liaison to enhance community relations.
- Create and deliver press releases, public service announcements, media relations content, case studies, white papers, staff bios, and speaking proposals.
- Assist in coordinating other projects as assigned by the Operations Manager and Executive Director.
Grant Writing & Development:
- Implements an ongoing grant writing program that solicits grants from local, state, and/or national sources. Responsible for coordinating grant administration including reporting back to funding sources.
- Develop strategies necessary to implement a planned giving program including information on bequests, endowments and memorial giving.
- Assist with the ongoing development of and management database of donors/contributors and prepare reports as needed.
- Maintain patient/family confidentiality, adhering to HIPAA requirements.
- Demonstrate self-management skills, time tracking, communicating and tabulating results with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work successfully with a variety of organizations and individuals.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, assess, and communicate effectively.
Category II: Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues but employment may require performing unplanned Category I tasks.
(May include patient contact: i.e. We Honor Veteran pinning ceremonies)
- Hospice/medical knowledge and experience preferred.
- Evidence of successful event, fundraising and sponsorship, marketing, public relations, website and business development/relationship programs.
- Is self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excel in written and oral communications, including letter correspondence, ad creation and social media communications.
- Ability to work in multiple disciplines and with various individuals.
- Ability to successfully use a variety of computer applications including word processing and creative suites to maximize community and social media presence.
- Valid Oregon driver’s license and access to adequate transportation to carry out functions
Click Here To Apply