We are a growing company and have multiple roles open for a skilled CNA. You will provide outstanding patient care and physical support for patients and residents on a daily basis. To do well in this role you should have your state-certified nursing assistant certification and a nursing degree from a recognized CNA program.
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, – using the toilet, walking, standing, or exercising.
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers, and nurses about patient conditions, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Nursing degree from a CNA program.
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction, and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
Facility Rate: $25/hr without benefits; $ 15 wiith benefits
Contact Duration: 3-6 months
Shift Timings: 40 h weekly; Candidate may require to work 2 weekends
Be available to work 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am shifts, time will be scheduled by the Director of Nursing.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- CNA (Preferred)
- BLS/CPR Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply