- High level of accuracy
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Team Work Orientated
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Basic Computer skills
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles such as solder fumes
- Regularly exposed to extreme HeatEducation and/or ExperienceMust be able to read and follow work instructionsCERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- IPC 620 or J-STD-001 Certification a plus.
- Must be capable of performing repetitive motion tasks
- Must be able to differentiate colors
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Regularly required to sit, stand, or walk throughout the facility
- Must be able to lift 20 plus pounds
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Frequently required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk, hear and smell.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety Glasses – required areas
- Additional protection may be required while performing inspection near machines
- Steel Toe Shoes – required areas
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or a “U.S. Person”. A U.S. Person is defined as a person who is a lawful permanent resident “Green Card holder” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(20) or who is a ”Protected Individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.