TSB Distribution Services, LLC is looking for sales associates with outgoing personalities and strong sales backgrounds to raise awareness and drive enrollment for EnTouch Wireless. The lifeline program is designed to provide quality wireless products and services to consumers who receive qualifying government subsidies or meet income guidelines for little to no cost to them. As an employee of TSB Distribution Services, LLC you’ll have an unlimited earning potential while helping your community stay connected.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state lifeline requirements.
- Adhere to city, county, and state municipal code by obtaining all necessary licenses and permitting.
- Maintain order production to meet and exceed company expectations.
- Promote and generate lifeline sales utilizing provided marketing material.
- Greet customers and determine what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Setup and take down tent marketing daily, ability to lift 40lbs.
- $9.50/hour PLUS commission
- Sales Bonus opportunities
- Paid Sick Time (full time)
- Medical, Dental, Vision (full time)
- Flexible scheduling (full time)
- Must be willing to work outdoors for the full duration of shift
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver’s License (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
- 1 year of sales or lifeline enrollment experience (preferred, but not required)
- Basic PC skills including computer navigation, email and internet
- Must have flexible work availability
- Must be able and willing to work independently and outdoors for the shift
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Click Here To Apply