We are a fast paced Wellness and Aesthetics clinic looking for a nurse practitioner experienced in aesthetics to join our team. We are looking for someone to work 4-5 days a week.
The ideal candidate will have a polished, professional appearance, exceptional communication skills, and will provide high quality patient care. Compensation based on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform patient consultations to recommend and develop a comprehensive treatment plan based on client’s needs.
- Conduct in-depth patient interviews that include taking medical history, explaining risks and benefits, and obtaining signed consents for procedures.
- Administer cosmetic injections, including neurotoxins and dermal fillers, independently or under direct supervision of the Medical Director, ensuring overall patient satisfaction.
- Perform laser treatments and skin resurfacing procedures.
- Maintain accurate documentation of patient’s needs, preferences, and services provided in all medical files.
- Monitor inventory levels of injectables, supplies, and equipment to ensure adequate stock.
- Open to learning new techniques and procedures.
- Hold a high level of professionalism when interacting with clients, patients, and staff members.
- Abide by all state laws and regulations regarding sanitation, protocols, and safety.
- Practice patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA guidelines and company policy.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned or requested.
- Valid Nurse Practitioner License issued by the State of Texas, required
- Experience: 2+ years of experience as a Cosmetic Injector and Laser Specialist, highly preferred. However, we are willing to train an eager and ambitious individual who wants to grow and cultivate non-surgical spa services and grow with our Company.
- Experience working in a Dermatology, Medical Spa, or Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery setting, highly preferred.
- Strong procedural, technical, and anatomical competency of injection technique for facial aesthetic treatments.
- High attention & care to detail, and naturally possess strong aesthetic sensibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of computer applications and skills, required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65.00 – $75.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply