Department: Windsor Palms Care Center of Artesia
Location: Artesia, CA 90701
Job Type: Full Time
Work Shift: Eve
Budget Title: 6012-RN
Posting Date: 4/27/21
Bonus: $5,000 welcome bonus
Windsor Cares – it’s more than a name. Windsor Palms Care Center of Artesia has a mission to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
Windsor Care Centers are located throughout California and Arizona, and we are growing! We are looking for candidates who model a positive and professional image that emulates the organization’s mission and encourages a spirit of cooperation. We need team members who are committed to providing exceptional service throughout the facility, and promotes teamwork by sharing information useful to achieving desired results. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
As a RN/ Registered Nurse you will plan and deliver nursing care to residents in accordance with current company, federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and dignity is maintained at all times. We are looking for candidates who model a positive and professional image that emulates the organization’s mission and encourages a spirit of cooperation with co-workers. We need team members who provide assistance to co-workers and promotes teamwork by sharing information useful to achieving desired results.
Here’s what you need to succeed:
- Nursing degree from accredited college or graduation from approved RN program required
- Must possess current, unencumbered license to practice as an RN in California
- Current valid CPR certification required
- Commitment to the Windsor mission to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity, and to enrich every life we touch. Embracing of Windsor values of care & compassion, community, honesty & integrity, teamwork, innovation and safety
- 1-3 years’ experience providing direct care to multiple patients/residents preferred; previous experience in Skilled Nursing environment desirable
- Previous Nursing Assistant experience providing direct care to multiple patients/residents preferred; previous experience in Skilled Nursing environment desirable
- Experience with PCC
Windsor Care’s for You!
- Competitive new pay scale based on your experience
- Great benefits – Including medical, dental, Rx, and vision coverage, 401K, continued learning reimbursement, EAP, life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off
- Attendance and Success Sharing Bonus program
- Ongoing Leadership Training
- Higher than average staffing ratios
- One of the largest providers of sub-acute care in California
- Dedicated and local leadership support
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are a Federal Contractor and request priority referrals of protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
EOE, Registered Nurse, RN, RN Supervisor, Supervisor, Nurse, Nursing, Skilled Nursing Facility, Rehabilitation Center, Care Center, Skilled Nursing, SNF,
Click Here To Apply