HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Quality Cell Operator – C Shift – Friday – Sunday – 6 am – 6 pm
Medical Benefits Start on Day 1 of Employment
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- The Quality Cell Operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment, inspection or testing associated within the Quality Cellular processing area. (AOI Inspection, HASL Inspection, Final Visual Inspection, Final Mechanical Inspection, Receiving Inspection, Lab Panel Testing, Lab Chemical Testing and Specialized Quarterly Panel Testing).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks cell coordinator, supervisor or manager for assistance.
- Ensures that all required quality testing and inspection is completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading
- Performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment.
- Performs most assignments independently.
- As employee’s knowledge increases over time, little to no supervision will be required to perform daily activities.
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 21014240
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067
Click Here To Apply