Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Regional Credit Assistant assists the Regional Credit Manager, in supporting both internal and external customer relationships. Follows credit and collections policies, procedures and practices as outlined.
- Completes high volume incoming credit calls and collection calls.
- Researches and resolves customer charge backs.
- Reconciles customer accounts and cash applications.
- Provides administrative support for the credit department including taking phone calls, processing payments, working return mail, trade references etc.
- Knowledge of lien and bond waivers and releases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- High School Degree or GED.
- Moderate to advanced skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- 1-2 years hands on analysis and collections experience.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team.
- Experience at working in a call center
- Ability to perform effective written correspondence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, seek solutions and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong ability to interface with all company departments as necessary.
Additional Job Info:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may sit, climb or balance, talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Click Here To Apply