Go Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co. our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. We’re the world’s leading membership and travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through our products and services: Wyndham Destinations, the largest vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; Panorama, the world’s foremost membership travel business that includes RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, along with industry-leading travel technology, and membership travel brands; and Travel + Leisure Group, offering travel products and services all inspired by top online and print travel content, including travel booking platform BookTandL.com, subscription travel clubs and branded consumer products.
How You’ll Shine
As a Bellperson, your friendly service can take a guest’s good vacation and make it unforgettable. With a positive, can-do attitude, you’ll make each arrival, check in and stay as pleasant and seamless as possible. In addition to assisting guests with their luggage, you’ll personally handle requests or refer them to the appropriate department manager – whatever is needed to exceed guests’ expectations.
Though no two days are the same at Wyndham Destinations, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Greet guests and provide luggage assistance as needed, including check in, check out, and room moves
- Deliver messages, luggage, packages, and more or run errands to exceed guest expectations
- Answer questions about amenities and services, policies, attractions, dining, entertainment, directions, etc.
- Coordinate transportation needs for owners and guests
- Keep main entrance, lobby and porte-cochere clean and free of trash or other debris
- Maintain luggage carts to ensure they are in working order and track bell cart inventory
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Discounted Hotel & Resort Stays
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match
What You’ll Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.)
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of guidance
- A professional appearance
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently or with others as needed
- One year of front desk/bell attendant experience in a hospitality environment or one year of customer service experience in a service or retail environment preferred
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Click Here To Apply