Mindoula’s team of Case and Care managers, supported by technology including a mobile engagement app, proprietary psychometrics, and predictive analytics, are the key to its success. Mindoula expects to expand rapidly across multiple business lines in multiple states and is seeking an experienced Account Manager for its Collaborative Care Program(CCP).
Our Account Manager will be a Collaborative Care subject matter expert focused on driving, building, and nurturing current and new partnerships within our Collaborative Care Program (account, practice, and/or provider) with the ultimate goal to be an increase in referral volume.
Our Account Manager will partner and assist our Director of Collaborative Care with provider training and education sessions. You’ll be responsible for provider relations post-sale and new practice implementation including tracking CCP orders, answering provider questions, partnering with providers to increase appropriate orders for CCP, and delivering provider education as needed. As an Account Manager, you’ll manage clinical concerns independently as appropriate and will act as a liaison between clinical operations and partnerships to escalate concerns. Additionally, the Account Manager will continue to engage partnerships via regular meetings and communication. You’ll be comfortable creating and utilizing data reports to ensure business goals are achieved through referral generation from key partnerships.
How will you contribute;
Account/Practice Communication- Primary focus on larger accounts with a secondary focus on smaller accounts
- Partner and assist Director, Collaborative Care to ensure seamless post-implementation of Collaborative Care during initial provider training and education sessions.
- Develop and manage a cadence/schedule for assigned accounts regular meetings to review enrollment, growth opportunities, concerns, and achievements with the ultimate goal of increasing referral volume, provider/practice satisfaction, and continued utilization of Mindoula services.
- Regularly communicate and meet, as requested, with accounts, providers, and practice staff to understand the needs of the practice and recommend strategies to most effectively achieve referral growth and program satisfaction mostly virtually; however, travel to larger accounts as needed.
- Create and review new accounts data reports to include analytics and ROI to ensure business goals are being achieved.
- Develop strong partnerships and act as ongoing relationship partners for key accounts.
- Internally track account engagement and referral volume/growth paying attention to decrease in order volume in order to re-engage providers/practices.
- Manage clinical concerns independently as appropriate and act as a liaison between clinical operations and partnerships to escalate concerns as needed.
- Anticipate the needs of the accounts – both at the practice and provider level – and meet those needs proactively.
- Identify potential challenges/concerns and develop contingency plans to ensure they are overcome and/or prevented.
- Monitor industry changes and account developments to remain competitive.
- Assist with workflow changes to adjust to partner goals.
- Achieve and exceed target goals set by leadership.
- Other tasks/projects as assigned
- Answer concerns from providers related to intake reports, treatment recommendations suggested by a psychiatric consultant, and follow-ups as needed
- Manage clinical concerns independently as appropriate and act as a liaison between clinical operations and providers to escalate concerns as needed
- Support the order process by informing providers that initial order(s) were received and answering provider questions regarding appropriate patients for CCP and how to submit orders
- Educate providers regarding procedures related to referral orders and problem-solving
- Other tasks/projects as assigned
What will make you successful;
Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare-related field or business (the combination is preferred)
- Three or more years of experience working in a sales or account management role
- Willingness to travel within assigned region (if/as needed)
- Project management experience or experience implementing new partnerships.
- Experience with presenting company products both in person and virtually.
- Experience selling to accounts a healthcare service.
- Proven outcomes of growing accounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Google Suite (calendar, docs, sheets, slides etc.), Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Start-up and behavioral health experience a plus!
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic partnerships with key accounts promoting engagement of Mindoula’s services.
- Experience with providing customer service in a proactive manner that solves problems before they arise.
- Ability to understand healthcare trends and market trends to proactively suggest changes to programs.
- Ability to adapt to change and grow customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to create and review data and analytics to measure account performance
- Comfortable creating and delivering both virtual and in-person presentations
- Ability to be professional while representing Mindoula’s mission to key accounts
- Salary will be a combination of base and variable compensation, with significant maximum compensation potential for hitting targeted metrics.
Click Here To Apply