If you are looking for a developer position at a company with a big mission, this is your place! This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a successful, fast growing healthcare tech company that is revolutionizing emergency medical care for children on a national/ international level.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in frontend and backend technologies and have experience developing web-based applications for enterprise customers or the general public. This is a full time, in-house position.
Please provide a cover letter when applying highlighting why you are a good fit for this position.
- Develop scalable, high-performing and secure SPA apps and REST APIs.
- Develop mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows devices, using Ionic Framework.
- Integrate applications using REST APIs.
- Perform quality assurance/technical reviews. Conduct cross browser testing, mobile apps testing.
- Participate in project planning, following Agile practices.
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to solve problems and build relationships.
- Evaluation and adoption of new languages & technologies.
- Willing to learn and expand your skill sets.
- Proficient in English language.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills .
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Find efficient solutions to the right problems.
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- 2+ years of experience designing databases and building SQL queries for relational databases (MySQL 5.7 is preferred).
- 1+ years of experience building REST APIs.
- Knowledge of OOP principles.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision.
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems.
Nice to have:
- Mobile Application Development (Knowledge of Ionic framework is a big plus).
- UI/UX development.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with OOP PHP and frameworks (Laravel is preferred).
- Agile methodologies (Kanban/SCRUM).
- Design and write unit, integration, behavioral and performance tests.
- Web application security and OWASP Top 10.
- NoSQL databases.
Get to know us:
Handtevy, by Pediatric Emergency Standards, Inc., is an award-winning pediatric dosing system that combines customization, consultation, education and organization to empower healthcare providers to rapidly and accurately respond to any pediatric call with ease and confidence. The proprietary customizable, age-based system minimizes medical errors, increases patient safety and renews provider confidence. Handtevy’s mission is to advance the quality of pediatric emergency medical care to all sick and injured children by providing a customized resuscitation platform across all medical specialties, irrespective of the treatment location.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Angular: 2 years (Preferred)
- databases: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place