Are you looking for a chance to start a new career in healthcare? The Medical billing industry is one of the fastest growing professions in the country.
Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC is one of the largest medical billing and coding company in the United States. Our team consists of committed and well coordinated professionals who have dedicated themselves to the business of anesthesia billing and practice management.
You will enjoy weekends and holidays off with a full-time Monday – Friday work week, paid vacation, a full benefits package and more!
This position is considered entry level and does include many opportunities and areas for growth. Within this position you would prepare, scan and quality control (QC) documents being scanned into the system.
- Document preparation
- Document quality control work in Excel spreadsheets
- Scanning and Quality Control
- Other duties as needed within the department
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Word Perfect
- Knowledge of Adobe
- Must type 40 WPM
- Familiarity with basic office equipment: printer, phone, fax, copier, etc.
- Phone etiquette
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Anesthesia Business Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply