UCH is a Philadelphia-based property management company with significant real estate holdings in an around the Philadelphia metropolitan area. Our current portfolio consists of 4,000 residential units and 250,000 square feet of commercial space.
UCH is actively seeking experienced and motivated Maintenance Technicians to join our teams in our Roxborough Region.
The Maintenance Technician will perform a variety of skilled duties in building trades, such as plumbing, painting, carpentry, electrical work, appliance repair, boiler and HVAC repair for purpose of maintaining, repairing or remodeling buildings and facilities. To be successful, the right individual will have experience in both residential and commercial property maintenance. It is up to the team to ensure the best possible customer service is provided to our residents and that they are satisfied.
As a Maintenance Technician you will be involved in both the interior and exterior maintenance of our properties to ensure that companies’ assets are protected. Each day will vary and Maintenance Technician’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working directly with residents and team members to diagnose, assess & repair issues with electrical, plumbing, A/C, heating, HVAC, appliances, tile, carpet, walls and flooring
- Maintain service records
- Renovate and get homes ready for move in
- Ensure successful completion of assignments
- Snow removal
- Preventative Maintenance
Our Maintenance Technicians must have the following skills:
- Ability to be a team player who can work independently with minor supervision as well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize urgent projects and work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Strong levels of communication (both written and spoken English)
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle required for this position
- Experience in maintenance, construction, mechanical, HVAC, electrical, plumbing
- Ability to move heavy equipment and machinery
- Must be comfortable with heights and ladders
- Willingness to work on call and non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
Opportunities for professional and personal development and career growth
Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
Check out where we are hiring:
Click Here To Apply