Charter Drivers Class B with P&S endorsements required.
Kensington Bus Company is currently seeking hard-working, dependable drivers to join our team. CDL Class B Drivers with P & S endorsements are critical members of our team, ensuring the safe and dependable transportation of our surrounding communities’ children. If you have a strong work ethic and a professional manner, this challenging position is right for you!
- operating and driving single vehicles with gross vehicle weight (GVW) over 26,000 pounds
- maintaining timely schedules
- maneuvering and parking large buses
- strong navigating skills demographically
- possess and maintain a valid Class B driver’s license with P&S endorsements
- pass a background check, drug screen, and driving record check.
- valid DOT medical
- current State Blue Seal
- must speak & understand English
- maintain a regular, dependable attendance record.
- be able to work variable hours which may include weekends.
In addition to offering competitive pay, we are committed to furthering the career development of our employees. We believe in providing training development opportunities for employees who demonstrate a strong work ethic, think creatively, and manage time efficiently and safely.
Charter Drivers are paid $25 drive time & $15 wait time
Click Here To Apply