We Offer a Dynamic and Diverse Work Environment with Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- NOC Shift Pay Differential
- Eligible for COVID Unit Pay Differential
- Eligible for Transitional Unit Pay Differential
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Telemedicine Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- And much much more
Position Summary: The Licensed Vocational Nurse provides nursing care to designated residents under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. In addition, the LVN performs a variety of direct resident care as assigned by the Registered Nurse and/or Sub-Acute Program Manager
- Minimum of H.S. degree or equivalent.
- Long-Term care experience preferably in a sub-acute setting
- Current Licensure as a Licensed Vocational Nurse by the State of California.
- Must be certified in CPR.
- IV certification.
- Subject to a background check per state and federal guidelines.
- Must maintain current licensure in good standing during employment with this facility in accordance with the State Board.
Jacob Healthcare Center offers a unique healthcare experience that specializes in post-acute rehab. Throughout the years, we’ve continuously committed to providing a higher level of nursing care by personalizing our services to our patients’ needs. Jacob Healthcare Center is proud to offer a fun, exciting program including outings, high-tech gaming, and various events and classes to cater to our residents’ psychosocial needs. Jacob Healthcare Center is a proud recipient of a 5-star CMS rating!
4075 54th St, San Diego, CA 92105, USA
Click Here To Apply