Caring Angels Home Health is looking for someone that is compassionate and eager to learn.
Our Agency has continued to grow and services our patients in the community, are you that right person we’re looking for?
Our mission is to provide highest quality care to our clients in a responsible, compassionate manner using the latest evidence-based treatments and teaching to promote and restore their independence and to optimize their quality of living. Caring Angels Home Health believes in the concept that enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being; without the distinction of race, religion, political view, economic, or social condition. Therefore, as an employee of Caring Angels Home Health you are committed to providing high quality health care services and to promoting maximal physical, mental and social conditions in the client/family.
We are Medicare certified and Joint Commission accredited home health care agency looking to hire Registered Nurse.
Job Description: Provision, direction, supervision, and evaluation of nursing services to patients in the home in accordance with agency policies and procedures, applicable health care standards, and governmental laws and regulations. Home nursing visits and treatments, proper clinical documentation and follow-up care.
- Must have current West Virginia and/or compact nursing license and current CPR.
- At least one-year appropriate clinical experience, preferably in-home healthcare.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Has critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimum. supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Has good communication skills both oral and written and has organizational ability necessary to complete and submit all required documentation of patient care within established time frames.
- Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
We offer competitive pay and benefits for qualified full timers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Per Diem.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- WV LPN License (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply