Enjoy the convenience of training and working from home as a remote Health Care Customer Service Representative at Morley!
As a Health Care Customer Service Representative, you’ll help callers with medical benefits and health insurance questions. You’ll be responsible for researching, processing and resolving customer questions about health insurance, benefits and quality-care issues. We’ll train you on the information you need to know about insurance plans to help ensure your success.
This is a full-time permanent position with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k) plan; paid vacation and holidays; and more!
Skills for Success:
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to analyze detailed information and draw reasonable conclusions
- Availability to work shifts between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. EDT, Monday through Sunday
Remote work requirements:
- Wisconsin, Michigan or Indiana resident
- Work environment within your home that is secluded from distractions
- High-speed internet
- Flexibility to train and work remotely – save on gas and work in the comfort of your own home!
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Award-winning wellness program
- Certified Veteran-Friendly Employer through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Click Here To Apply